Asked by: Vallivana Thyagarajuvideo gaming esports
How do I change my age restriction on Blizzard?
Last Updated: 17th March, 2020
- Log in to Battle.net and visit the Retrieve Parental Controls page.
- Enter your Parental Controls email address.
- Click the Send Parental Controls Email button.
- Check your Parental Controls email for a message from Blizzard Entertainment.
- Click the link under the account user's name.
Click to see full answer.
Similarly, how do I change my age restriction on Battlenet?
Log in to your Blizzard account. Click Account Details, then select Parental Controls. Select Manage Parental Controls. Enter your Parental Controls email address and click Send Parental Controls Email.
Also, how old do you have to be to make a Blizzard account? Children Under 13. Once a child states that his/her age is under 13, they will be unable to register an account with us.
Just so, how do I remove parental controls?
- Open the Play Store. .
- Tap the ☰ menu. It's the three horizontal lines at the top-left corner of the screen.
- Tap Settings. It's about halfway down the menu.
- Scroll down and tap Parental Controls.
- Slide the "Parental controls are on" switch to Off.
- Enter your four-digit PIN and tap OK.
How do I turn off Blizzard Real ID?
- Click the Blizzard icon.
- Click Account Management.
- On the new page, click the Settings menu then Communication Preferences.
- Uncheck Enable Real ID.
- There may be prompts that come up warning you about how Real ID friends may be removed.
- Click the Submit button.