Asked by: Shafiq Muthukaruppanmusic and audio tv and film podcasts
How do I change my Apple ID and password on my iPhone?
Last Updated: 12th May, 2020
- Tap Settings > [your name] > Password&Security.
- Tap Change Password.
- Enter your current password or devicepasscode,then enter a new password and confirmthe newpassword.
- Tap Change or Change Password.
Click to see full answer.
Also, how do I change my Apple ID on my iPhone?
On your Apple ID account page
- Go to appleid.apple.com and sign in.
- In the Account section, click Edit.
- Under your Apple ID, click Change Apple ID.
- Enter the Apple ID that you want to use.
- Click Continue.
can I change my Apple ID without losing everything? Changing your Apple ID will not causeyouto lose contacts. If you don't already have anAppleID, create one now at id.apple.com. Then,on youriPhone, go to Settings > iCloud, and delete the account.Makesure to choose to 'keep on this iPhone' whenprompted.
In this regard, what do you do if you have forgotten your Apple ID password?
Go to your Apple ID account page andclick"Forgot Apple ID or password." If askedtoconfirm your phone number, use steps for two-factorauthenticationinstead. Enter your Apple ID, select theoption to resetyour password, then chooseContinue.
How do I find my Apple ID and password?
From your Apple ID account page
- Go to your Apple ID account page and click Forgot Apple IDorpassword.
- When you're asked to enter your Apple ID, click If youforgotyour Apple ID, you can look it up.
- Enter your first name, last name, and email address.