Asked by: Cherly Marchanpersonal finance frugal living
How do I change my Apple restrictions passcode?
Last Updated: 25th June, 2020
Click to see full answer.
People also ask, how do I change my iPhone restrictions passcode?
Change Restrictions Passcode on iPhone When YouKnowIt
- Open Settings > General > Restrictions.
- Enter your current passcode.
- Tap on Disable Restrictions and enter your passcode onceagainto verify.
- Tap on Enable Restrictions, you will be asked to set anewpasscode. Please do not forget it!
Secondly, how do I reset the restrictions on my iPhone? Solution 1: Reset the Restrictions Passcode if yourememberit
- Tap on Settings > General > Restrictions.
- Now enter your existing Passcode.
- When you tap on Disable Restrictions, you will be asked toenteryour Passcode gain.
- Now, when you 'Enable Restrictions' again, you will be askedtoenter a new passcode.
Additionally, what happens after 10 failed restrictions passcode attempts?
If you have this option selected, your phone willeraseall the data after 10 failed passcode attempts.Oncethis data is erased, it's gone; however, if you've beenbacking upfor your phone with iCloud, you can restore it from yourmostrecent backup information. You can also re-download any appsfromthe App Store.
How do I reset my restrictions passcode on my iPhone without a computer?
Reset Restrictions Passcode without Computer(RememberPassword)
- Tap on Settings on your iPhone and proceed to General,thenRestrictions.
- Input your current Restrictions passcode.
- Tap on “Disable Restrictions”.
- Re-enter your passcode.
- Tap on “Enable Restrictions”.
- Enter a new password.