Asked by: Sabra Cadavaltechnology and computing data storage and warehousing
How do I change my Azure portal subscription?
Last Updated: 29th January, 2020
- Sign in to the Azure portal, select Subscription in the left pane, and then select the subscription that you want to rename.
- Select Overview, and then select Rename.
- After you have changed the name, select Save.
Click to see full answer.
Likewise, how do I add a subscription to my Azure portal?
Create a subscription in the Azure portal
- Sign in to the Azure portal.
- Search for Subscriptions.
- Select Add.
- If you have access to multiple billing accounts, select the billing account for which you want to create the subscription.
- Fill the form and click Create.
Secondly, how do I check my Azure portal subscriptions? Open the Subscriptions page in the Azure portal. Select the subscription you want to check, and then look under Settings. Select Properties. The account administrator of the subscription is displayed in the Account Admin box.
Additionally, how do I change the directory in Azure portal?
The classic portal feature Edit Directory, that allows you to associate an existing subscription to your Azure Active Directory (AAD), is now available in Azure portal.
Change the subscription directory in the Azure portal
- Go to Subscriptions.
- Select a subscription.
- Select Change directory.
How do I change user type in Azure?
To add or change profile information
- Sign in to the Azure portal as a User administrator for the organization.
- Select Azure Active Directory, select Users, and then select a user. For example, Alain Charon.
- Select Edit to optionally add or update the information included in each of the available sections.
- Select Save.