Asked by: Tayyab Gramittechnology and computing shareware and freeware
How do I change my display name on Viber?
- Open Viber on your Android. The Viber applooks like a white phone icon in a purple speechbubble on your Apps menu.
- Tap the three horizontal lines icon.
- Tap the EDIT button.
- Tap the white pencil icon next to your name.
- Edit your name in the pop-up window.
- Tap SAVE in the pop-up window.
Hereof, how do I remove my name from Viber?
- Open Viber. It's the purple app with a white phone inside of achat bubble on it.
- Tap the Contacts tab. It's the purple icon of a person at thebottom-center of the screen.
- Tap a contact you want to delete. Tap any person listed in yourcontact list.
- Tap. .
- Tap Delete this contact.
- Tap Delete to confirm.
- Open Viber on your Android. It's the purple and white chatbubble icon with a phone receiver inside.
- Tap ☰. It's at the top-left corner of Viber.
- Tap EDIT. It's near the top of the menu next to your name.
- Tap Change.
- Tap Select new from gallery.
- Tap a photo.
- Use the arrows to reposition the photo.
- Tap Save.
Additionally, how do I change my Viber name on iPhone?
There is no pencil for the edit option. It'sdifferent in the desktop version. Open Viber, click on thethree dots over the chats on the left side of the window, and clickEdit.
— No, they will not get notified unlessyour number is on their contact list and Icannot add a contact on Viber groupchat.