Asked by: Yassira Abeltsevtechnology and computing email
How do I change my icon in Yahoo Mail?
Last Updated: 12th April, 2020
- Tap the Yahoo Mail app to open Yahoo Mail.
- Tap on the Menu icon.
- Tap the "Settings" option.
- Tap "Manage Accounts" at the top of themenu.
- Tap "Account Info" below your account'sname.
- Tap the person silhouette at the top of thispage.
- Choose a photo option.
- Tap a photo to select it.
Click to see full answer.
Also, how do I change my yahoo mail name 2019?
Just change the "From," or sending name, that displays toyour recipients.
- Sign in to Yahoo Mail.
- Click the Settings menu icon. | More Settings.
- Click Mailboxes.
- Select the account you want to edit.
- Click under 'Your name' to delete or edit your sendingname.
- Click Save.
Secondly, how do I add a logo to my Yahoo email? Go the tab containing your image, and right-click on theimage to get a drop-down menu. Copy the image. Go back to theYahoo tab, and position your cursor in the Signature editor.Press the shortcut keys Ctrl + V to paste the image into thebox.
In this regard, how do I personalize my yahoo mail?
Personalize all your new and reply emails with youraddress, phone, website, or other info.
- Click the Settings Menu icon | select More Settings.
- Click Writing email.
- Click the Toggle button to enable or disable a signature foryour email address.
- Enter or edit your signature in the text box.
How can I contact Yahoo?
Yahoo Customer Service +1 (888) 393-8303 PhoneNumber 24/7.