Asked by: Iberia Gaddeshopping couponing
How do I change my line region?
Last Updated: 8th June, 2021
Click to see full answer.
Keeping this in view, how do I change my region on line app?
Here is what you should do: Open the app.Tap“More,” then tap “Settings,” andselect“Account.” Select “Email address,”and thentap “Change your email.”
Secondly, can you use line stickers outside of line? That's because Line has just launched anewkeyboard app that allows the use of Line emojiandstickers outside of Line itself. Unfortunately, butnotunexpectedly, Emoji Keyboard by Line doesn'tsupportautomatic emoji and sticker suggestions, which havelongbeen available in Line's main messagingapp.
Similarly, how do I unlink my phone number from line?
1. How To Unlink Your Phone Number
- In LINE app, go to More > Settings and tap on Accounts.
- When you see the Facebook logo, tap on the Link button.
- When you see that the Link option is now changed toUnlink,proceed to uninstall your LINE app from your device.
- Then, reinstall it.
How do you change your phone number?
On your Android phone or tablet, openyourdevice's Settings app Google Google Account.
From here, you can:
- Add a phone number: Under "Your phone numbers," selectAddrecovery phone.
- Change your phone number: Next to your number, tap EditUpdatenumber.