Asked by: Sugoi Tietjenstechnology and computing shareware and freeware
How do I change my profile picture on Viber desktop?
Last Updated: 1st June, 2021
- Open Viber on your PC or Mac. It's in theAll Apps area of the Start.
- Click ⋯.
- Click your current profile photo.
- Navigate to the folder that contains the photoyou want to use.
- Click the photo once.
- Click Open.
- Drag the crop tool to the desired part of thephoto.
- Click Done.
Click to see full answer.
Also know, how do I change my profile picture on Viber?
- Open Viber on your Android. It's the purple and white chatbubble icon with a phone receiver inside.
- Tap ☰. It's at the top-left corner of Viber.
- Tap EDIT. It's near the top of the menu next to your name.
- Tap Change.
- Tap Select new from gallery.
- Tap a photo.
- Use the arrows to reposition the photo.
- Tap Save.
Likewise, how can I change my Viber name on desktop? Steps
- Open Viber on your Android. The Viber app looks like a whitephone icon in a purple speech bubble on your Apps menu.
- Tap the three horizontal lines icon.
- Tap the EDIT button.
- Tap the white pencil icon next to your name.
- Edit your name in the pop-up window.
- Tap SAVE in the pop-up window.
Similarly, you may ask, how do I change my profile picture on Viber Iphone 5?
Tapping will allow you to edit yourprofile details. Tap the camera icon on your profilepicture. Your options will pop up from the bottom of yourscreen. If you haven't set a profile picture yet, you willsee a gray figurehead icon.
How do you send a photo on Viber?
If you want to send an existing photo fromyour smartphone's photo album or gallery, tap the plus iconfrom the left of the Compose field. This will bring out a smallmenu of possible items you can insert with a message onViber. Tap the “Choose from Gallery” button.Select photos.