Asked by: Mickey Warnckevideo gaming console games
How do I change my PSN settings?
Last Updated: 1st May, 2020
Click to see full answer.
Hereof, how do I change my PSN info?
How to change account information
- Go to [Settings] > [Account Management] >[AccountInformation].
- Select the information you want to change and enter yoursign-ininformation.
- Once you have made your desired changes, select [Confirm]tosave them.
Subsequently, question is, how do I change my security settings on ps4?
- Go to [Settings] > [Account Management] >[AccountInformation] > [Security]. You will be asked to enteryourSign-in ID and password.
- Here you can [Edit] your password, security question,mobilephone number and activate/deactivate 2-StepVerification.
Considering this, can you change the region of your PSN account?
Here's the bad news upfront: you can'tjustchange the region of your existing PSN account.Thismeans you'll have to create a new account,butbear in mind that PS Store credit cannot be transferredfromone user to another. The good news, though, is thatcreatinganother PSN account only takes afewminutes.
How do I change my PlayStation security question?
Select your local user account and press up onthecontrol pad to access the function menu and go to [Settings]>[PlayStation Network] > [Account Information]>[Security Question and Answer] and press (X button).Chooseyour security question and answer andselect[Continue].