Asked by: Elli Eirisvideo gaming mmos
How do I change my Roblox game icon?
Last Updated: 27th January, 2020
- From the Home tab, select“GameSettings”.
- On the “Basic Info” tab, scroll tothe“Game Icon” or “Screenshots&Video” entries.
- Click the + button and select your images.
- You can now preview your new images. Don't forget topress“Save” to save your changes!
Click to see full answer.
Also to know is, how do you change your Roblox icon?
Log into your Roblox account onroblox.com.Navigate to your account's Avatar section on theleft of the page.On this page, move your cursor over the Bodypull-down menu, andselect Skin Tone. From here, click on a colorto change thelook of your entire avatar.
how do I change my privacy settings on Roblox? Roblox's Social Features
- Log into the account.
- Go to Account Settings by clicking on the gear icon.
- Select Privacy.
- Review the options under Contact Settings and OtherSettings.Select No one or Friends or enable Account Restrictions(playersage 13 and older have additional options).
Subsequently, question is, how do you add a thumbnail to your game on Roblox?
Find the place that you would like to addthegallery item to and click the gear to its right. ClickConfigureStart Place. In the left column of the page that displays,clickThumbnails. Choose if you would like to use an Image,Video,or the Auto generated Image on the right ofthescreen.
How big is a Roblox game icon?
Icon Size. Game icons must be squarewithmaximum dimensions of 512×512 pixels. Uploadediconswill be scaled down to smaller sizes throughouttheRoblox site and app.