Asked by: Nerys Auerbeckshopping couponing
How do I change shipping label on Ebay?
Last Updated: 15th May, 2020
Click to see full answer.
Also question is, how do I cancel a shipping label on eBay?
- Sign into My eBay.
- In the Activity tab, click Shipping Labels, located on theleftside of the page.
- In the Actions column, click More Actions, thenselectVoid.
- Select your reason for voiding the label.
- If you want to send a message to the buyer, enter it in thetextbox.
- Click Void shipping label.
Likewise, do I get a refund if I void a shipping label on eBay? The only way to receive your refund isbycalling eBay and having a rep transfer you to totheirshipping department before voiding your label onthewebsite. These reps can reverse the transactionandrefund your money. USPS will never refund youforvoided labels.
Additionally, where is manage shipping labels on eBay?
To manage your shipping labels in My eBay:
- Go to My eBay.
- Click Shipping labels on the left side of the page in theSellsection. The Shipping labels link also appears in SellingManagerand Selling Manager Pro.
- Reprint, void, print more labels, and print packing slipsbyselecting those options.
Do I have to use eBay shipping label?
No, you're not required to use ebay'sshippinglabels.