Asked by: Malcolm Woehlertechnology and computing cameras and camcorders
How do I change the battery in my Arlo?
Last Updated: 3rd June, 2020
- Press the button on the charging port underneath thecamera.
- Pull the camera until it is entirely removed from the camerahousing.
- Remove the battery by pulling on it until it slides outof the camera.
- Align the new battery and insert it into thebattery compartment.
Click to see full answer.
Thereof, how do I remove the battery from my Arlo camera?
Remove Battery - Arlo Go
- Open the battery door. Press and hold the latch (located on thetop edge) then rotate the door down.
- Remove the battery. Utilizing the notches on both sides, pullto remove. If applicable, refer to Insert Battery.
- Close the battery door. Rotate the door up and ensure it locksinto place.
Similarly, how do I charge my Arlo Pro 2 battery? To charge your dead Arlo Pro or Arlo Go battery using theArlo Charging Station:
- Unplug the USB power adapter from your charging station.
- Wait two or three seconds and plug the USB power adapter backinto the charging station.
- Quickly insert the dead battery into the charging station.
Subsequently, one may also ask, how long do Arlo batteries last before charging?
This article applies to: Arlo wire-free camera batteries lastapproximately 3–6 months with average use. Arlo Gocamera batteries last approximately 2–3 months withaverage use, depending on mobile signal strength. Arlo QPlus and Arlo Q cameras do not usebatteries.
How do I change Arlo settings?
To change your power management settings:
- Launch the Arlo app or log in to your Arlo account atmy.arlo.com.
- Tap or click the settings icon under the camera for which youwant to change the power management settings.
- Tap or click Video Settings > Power Management.
- Select a power setting: