Asked by: Simeona Onandiatechnology and computing computer peripherals
How do I change the ink in my Epson dx4400?
Last Updated: 2nd June, 2020
- Press the Stop button until the carriage is in the ink change position on the right.
- Hold down the Stop button for three seconds to move it to the ink cartridge replacement position.
Click to see full answer.
Correspondingly, how do I change the ink on an Epson printer?
Removing and Installing Ink Cartridges
- Turn on your product.
- Lift up the scanner unit.
- Press the stop button.
- Squeeze the tab on the cartridge and lift the cartridge straight up to remove it.
- Before opening the new cartridge package, shake it gently four or five times.
- Remove the cartridge from the package.
Likewise, how do you change printer ink? Steps
- Write down the printer brand and model number.
- Turn on your printer and open the lid/flap that encloses the cartridges.
- Take note of the cartridge number and type.
- Purchase new cartridges or have your old ones refilled.
- Gently remove the cartridges you want to replace.
- Shake the new cartridge before unpacking.
Similarly one may ask, how do I change the ink in my Epson dx4450 printer?
Place the ink cartridge into the cartridge holder with the bottom down. Then push down the ink cartridge until it clicks into place. When you are finished replacing cartridges, close the cartridge cover and the scanner unit. Press the Stop button.
Where is the stop button on an Epson printer?
Click the Print Center or Printer Setup Utility icon in Dock. Press the Stop button to stop printing.