Asked by: Ilsa Nevedomskytechnology and computing programming languages
How do I change the language on a website on my iPhone?
Last Updated: 31st May, 2020
- Open Settings. On the Home screen, tap Settings.
- Tap General. On the next screen, tap General.
- Select Language & Region. Scroll down andtapLanguage & Region.
- Tap Device language. On the next screen, tap"[Device]Language".
- Select your language. Pick your language fromthelist.
- Confirm your selection.
Click to see full answer.
Similarly, how do I change Safari to English on my iPhone?
Launch the Settings app, tap "General" andthen"International." On the next screen, verify that"English"is displayed in gray next to the "Languages"header. If not, tap"Languages" and select "English" from thelist of availablelanguage options.
Additionally, how do I change language on Google Maps? Google Maps automatically shows place names in acountry'slocal languages, but on your computer, you can change yourmaplanguage.
- On your computer, open Google Maps.
- In the top left, click Menu .
- Choose Language.
- Select a language.
- Optional: Learn how to change your language for allGoogleproducts.
Similarly one may ask, how do I change the language on Google Maps iPhone?
When you change this setting, it will change the languageofall apps on your phone.
- On your iPhone or iPad, open the Settings app .
- Tap General Language & Region iPhone or iPad language.
- Select your preferred language.
- Tap Done.
How do you change the language on safari?
Safari. On OS X the language sent isthatspecified in the OS X system language preferences.Tochange those preferences go toSystemPreferences > Language & Region >PreferredLanguage , but be aware that it will changethelanguage of your user interface, not just yourbrowserlanguage preferences.