Asked by: Rkia Zacchivideo gaming console games
How do I change the language on my Nintendo 3ds?
Last Updated: 3rd May, 2021
- Select the System Settings icon on the HOME Menu (lookslikeawrench), and tap Open.
- Tap Other Settings in the lower-right corner.
- For the original Nintendo 3DS family systems, tap 4atthetop of the screen.
- Tap Language.
- Select English, French, Spanish, or Portuguese.
- Tap OK to confirm.
Click to see full answer.
Keeping this in consideration, how do I change my DS back to English?
Complete these steps
- On the Nintendo DSi Menu, use the stylus to selecttheSettings(wrench) icon.
- Select the right arrow thee times to go to page 4,thenselectLanguage.
- Select from the options options on the screen: English.
- Select OK (the bottom-right button) to confirm and returntotheSystem Settings.
how do I change the language on eShop? What to do
- From the Nintendo eShop Home, select Menu locatedwithinthetop-left corner of the touch screen.
- Scroll down and select Settings / Other.
- Scroll down again until you reach the Settings section.
- Tap on one of the following options to change thatsetting:HOMEMenu Notifications. Language. Location Settings.
Also question is, can you change 3ds region?
In the 3DS' System settings app, youcantryto change your region settings(CountryandState/Region).
Is the original 3ds region locked?
The Difference Between Region FreeandRegionLocked All 3DS XLs are regionlocked.Japanesegames and European games do not work properly ona NorthAmerican3DS XL if they work at all. This restrictionappliesto allversions of the Nintendo 3DS XLanditsgames.