Asked by: Zacarias Inderwiestechnology and computing wearable technology
How do I change the layout on my Fitbit app?
Last Updated: 23rd February, 2020
- Navigate to your Accounts tab from the Fitbitappdashboard.
- Select the device whose settings you'd liketochange.
- Tap on Customize Display.
- Check the boxes next to the stats you want to view onyourtracker.
Click to see full answer.
In this manner, how do I change my dashboard on the Fitbit app?
- Open the Fitbit app and tap on the Account symbol at thetopright corner of the screen, then tap on "Set up a NewDevice"
- Choose your tracker and follow the onscreen instructionstocontinue.
Furthermore, how do I change my Fitbit dashboard back to the old one? Please do the following:
- Open the Fitbit app.
- Tap "Account"; located on the right low corner ofthedashboard.
- Swipe down and tap "Advanced Settings".
- Tap "Switch back to old Dashboard".
People also ask, how do I change my Fitbit layout?
For all other trackers, you must use thefitbit.comdashboard.
- Log into your fitbit.com dashboard.
- Click the gear icon in the upper right and chooseSettings.
- Click Devices and find Display Settings.
- Drag and drop stats to change their sequence or turn statsoffor on.
- Sync your tracker to save the changes.
How do I set up challenges on Fitbit?
- In the Fitbit app, tap the Discover tab > Challenges&Adventures.
- Swipe to see the challenge types, and tap to chooseachallenge.
- Find the option to invite other players and choose amongyourFitbit friends, Fitbit family account members, andcontacts.