Asked by: Artura Purgertechnology and computing desktop publishing
How do I change the theme font size in Thunderbird?
Last Updated: 18th May, 2020
- Statusbar Bar Button: Click on the Theme Font&Size Changer button inside yourThunderbirdstatus-bar.
- Tools Option: Choose Tools menu from Thunderbird MenuBarand click on the Theme Font & Size Changeroption.It will open up Theme Font & Size Changersettingspanel.
Click to see full answer.
In respect to this, how do I change the font size in Thunderbird?
Change the Default Mozilla ThunderbirdMessageFont
- Make sure each account is set to composing withHTMLformatting.
- Select Tools > Options (or Thunderbird > Preferences
- Go to the Composition category.
- Make sure the General tab is selected.
- Choose the desired font, font size, and colors under HTML.
- Click Send Options
Similarly, how do I zoom in on Thunderbird? Enable Mouse Zoom In Thunderbird. Users oftheThunderbird email client can zoom the text ofemailmessages by holding down Ctrl and tapping on + to increase thefontsize or - to reduce it. The zooming options arefurthermoreavailable under the View > Zoom menu in themenubar ofthe email client.
Secondly, how do I change the font in my Thunderbird signature?
Press "Ctrl" and "A" to highlight allthesignature text you just typed. Click "Format" fromthetoolbar at the top of the window. Use the various options toformatyour text. Click "Font" to select the fontstyle touse, select "Size" to pick the font size and select"Style"to make your text bold or italicized.
What is the default font in Thunderbird?
Serif is the default variable widthfontstyle in Thunderbird, but you can change it tosans-serif ifyou prefer.