Asked by: Fen Goxenditechnology and computing photo editing software
How do I change the thumbnail on a picture?
Last Updated: 18th May, 2020
- Step 1: Click the numbered dropdown arrow.
- Step 2: Click the pencil icon on the image you wanttochange.
- Step 3: Click "Edit Settings"
- Step 4: Click "Change" on Custom Tab Image.
- Step 5: Hover over thumbnail image &click"Edit"
- Step 6: Click "Choose File"
- Step 7 : Upload an image file.
Click to see full answer.
Consequently, what is a thumbnail picture?
Thumbnail is a term used by graphic designersandphotographers for a small image representation of a largerimage,usually intended to make it easier and faster to look at ormanagea group of larger images.
Beside above, how do I get rid of the thumbnail on my Facebook profile picture? Hover your mouse over your current profilepictureand click on the "Change Picture" link. Click onthe blue"Edit Thumbnail" link beneath your profilepicture onthe "Edit Profile" screen. Click on thecurrentthumbnail and drag the picture around usingyour mouseso that your entire face fills thethumbnail.
Simply so, how do I change the thumbnail on a post on Facebook?
Changing the thumbnail when sharing a linkinFacebook
- Hover over Settings menu and select the Site option.
- Click the Meta-tags option.
- Save your changes.
How do I change the cover picture on my YouTube video?
Click the “Edit Info” button underthevideo description. Scroll to the VideoThumbnailssection. Click on a thumbnail that contains theimageat the start or end of the video clip. Click the“SaveChanges” button at the bottom of thepage.