Asked by: Mennana Xavieratechnology and computing computer networking
How do I change the WIFI password on my ZTE Hathway?
Last Updated: 25th March, 2021
Click to see full answer.
Also know, how do I change the password on my ZTE wireless router?
Start with opening your favorite browser,then in theaddress bar enter the IP Address http://192.168.1.1,
- You will now be taken to the login page where you can enter thedefault username: admin and password: admin.
- Change ZTE ZXHN H108N default Login and Password or reset it ifyou dont remember.
Subsequently, question is, what is the default password of ZTE pocket WiFi? Open a browser and access the web management page viahttp://192.168.0.1 the default password is"admin".
Furthermore, how do I reset my ZTE WiFi?
Wi-Fi Internet Support
- From the back of your device, locate the Reset button hole. Itcan be found between the WPS and WLAN buttons.
- Using a thin object, such as a toothpick or pin, press and holdthe reset button for at least 30 seconds.
- Release the reset button.
- Your device will restart automatically.
How do I reset my ZTE password?
Master reset with hardware keys
- Back up data on the internal memory.
- Turn off the device.
- Press and hold the Volume Up and Power buttons until the ZTElogo screen appears, then release.
- Press the Volume down button to highlight wipe data/factoryreset.
- Press the Power button to select.