Asked by: Dumitra Deshayessports darts
How do I check my blocked list on Facebook on iPhone?
Last Updated: 11th February, 2020
- Open Facebook. Tap the Facebook app,whichresembles a white "f" on a blue background.
- Tap ☰. It's either in the bottom-right corner ofthescreen (iPhone) or in the top-right corner of thescreen(Android).
- Scroll down and tap Settings.
- Tap Account Settings.
- Tap Blocking.
- Review your blocked users list.
Click to see full answer.
Thereof, how do you see your blocked list on Facebook app?
There are 3 easy steps to see Facebookblockedlist.
- Click on the top right of any Facebook page andselectSettings.
- Go to the left side of Facebook and click Blocking.
- In the Block Users section, you should see a list ofpeopleyou've blocked.
Secondly, how do I unblock someone on facebook on my iPhone? Mobile Help
- Tap in the bottom right of any Facebook page.
- Scroll down and tap Settings & Privacy > Settings.
- Scroll down to Privacy and tap Blocking.
- Tap Unblock next to the name of the person you wanttounblock.
- Tap Unblock to confirm that you'd like to unblocktheperson.
Consequently, how do I find my blocked list on iPhone?
To see the phone numbers, contacts, and email addressesthatyou've blocked from Phone, FaceTime, Messages, orMail:
- Phone. Go to Settings > Phone.
- FaceTime. Go to Settings > FaceTime.
- Messages. Go to Settings > Messages.
- Mail. Go to Settings > Mail.
How do I unblock someone on Facebook Mobile?
How to Unblock Someone on Facebook
- On the left side of your Settings page,click“Blocking”.
- Find the “Block users” section, and click theblue“Unblock” link beside the name of the person youwantto unblock.
- Click “Confirm” to officially unblockthatperson.
- How to Unblock Someone on Facebook Messenger.
- Scroll down and click “Account Settings”.