Asked by: Edilma Joltovskyeducation special education
How do I check my MobyMax time?
Last Updated: 28th February, 2020
Click to see full answer.
Regarding this, how do you get time on MobyMax?
To change how much time they earn:
- After you sign into your teacher account, select “Moby Learning."
- Click the green "Curriculum Settings" button.
- Click the “Modules" tab.
- Change game settings under the "Motivate with Game Time for My Students" section.
- Click “Save."
Additionally, how do I delete an assignment on MobyMax?
- After signing into your teacher account, select “Moby Learning."
- Click the subject module icon.
- Click the “Lessons” tab.
- Select the name of the student in blue.
- Click the “Sequence” tab.
- Click the trash can icon next to each of the lessons you wish to remove.
People also ask, is there a MobyMax app?
We do not currently have a Moby app available, but we do have a great alternative called the Web Clip which acts just like an app. To create a MobyMax Web Clip that you can click on your home screen, follow these steps: For Apple: Open Safari.
How do I get my MobyMax certificate?
To view and print certificates for your students, you can simply click on the "Certificates" button while in Moby Learning. Once there, you can print individual certificates, all certificates for a particular student, or all certificates by subject. You can also view only unprinted certificates.