Asked by: Wenjun Inbuluzquetapersonal finance credit cards
How do I check my pay on Google?
Last Updated: 4th January, 2020
- Sign in to your Google Ads account.
- Click the tool icon and choose Billing&payments.
- From the menu on the left,clickTransactions.
- From the dropdown menu, just above the tableofinformation, make sure that Detailed transaction viewisselected.
- In the Description column, you'll see a lineitemfor your payment.
Click to see full answer.
In this manner, how do I check my payment status on Google?
Check payment status
- Sign in to your Google Admin console.
- From the Admin console Home page, go to Billing.
- Next to your subscription, click Actions Accessbillingaccount.
- Under Transactions, click View Transactions and Documents.
- Check the status of any transaction in theDescriptioncolumn.
Also, how do I find my Google subscriptions?
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google PlayStore.
- Check if you're signed in to the correct Google Account.
- Tap Menu Subscriptions.
- Select the subscription.
- Tap Manage Change subscription.
Considering this, how do I check my UPI payment on Google?
Step 1: Check transaction status
- Open Google Pay .
- From the bottom of the screen, slide your finger up to showyourcontacts. To see all transactions: at the bottom of thescreen, tapAll transactions. To see transactions with a specificperson: tapthe contact.
- Click on each transaction to view more details.
Where do I find Google pay?
Find the 'Use Google Pay Nearby'card To see this list, open the Home tab in theGooglePay app. Next, scroll to the very bottom of the listof cards.The last two cards will help you find stores that acceptGooglePay. The first is an informational card that showstheNFC-payment icon.