Asked by: Crecencio Freedmantechnology and computing shareware and freeware
How do I check when my Azure subscription expires?
- Sign in to the Azure portal.
- In the left navigation area, select All services.
- Select Subscriptions.
- Select the subscription that was created when you signed up for free account.
- Scroll down to find free services grid.
Similarly one may ask, how do I check if my Azure subscription is valid?
Check usage in the Azure portal Sign in to the Azure portal. Search for Subscriptions. Select the subscription that was created when you signed up for your Azure free account. Scroll down to find the table showing free service usage.
- Go to your Services & subscriptions page.
- If prompted, choose Sign in and enter the Microsoft account email and password associated with your Office 365 subscription.
- Review the details under the Services & Subscriptions heading.
Similarly, it is asked, can you still use Microsoft Word after subscription expires?
What to expect: The expired state lasts for 30 days for most subscriptions, including subscriptions purchased through Microsoft Open, in most countries and regions. Don't worry—global or billing admins can reactivate the subscription and continue using Office 365. If you don't reactivate, be sure to back up your data.
If you have a Free Trial subscription and you remove the spending limit, your subscription converts to an individual subscription with pay-as-you-go rates at the end of the Free Trial. You keep your remaining credit for the full 30 days after you created the subscription.