Asked by: Maisae Zhavoronokhome and garden home appliances
How do I clean my Samsung refrigerator freezer?
Last Updated: 24th February, 2020
Click to see full answer.
Just so, how do I clean my Samsung Fridge Freezer?
Use a soft, clean cloth with warm soapy water to wipe down inside the fridge. Make sure you dry the surfaces completely before inserting any of the shelves or other components back into the fridge.
Similarly, how do you clean a refrigerator without frost? Step by step guide
- Step 1: Turn the fridge off.
- Step 2: Remove all the food.
- Step 3: Remove all the shelves and drawers.
- Step 4: Wash the shelves and drawers in warm soapy water.
- Step 5: Wash the fridge interior walls, top and bottom and door panel.
- Step 6: Pull out the fridge and vacuum behind the fridge.
Similarly, how do you maintain a Samsung refrigerator?
How to clean your Samsung refrigerator
- Clean up immediately after a spill. Don't wait! Clean spills as soon as they happen.
- Deodorize as soon as there is a smell.
- Check for expired items daily.
- Dump your unused ice every other week.
- Check for spills, crumbs, or other messes once a month.
- Change the water filter every 6 months.
- Deep clean your fridge once a year.
Do fridges need maintenance?
Under your refrigerator/freezer is a set of coils and a cooling fan that you need to clean at least once a year. The coils may look like a grate or like a wide radiator. Proper maintenance will reduce energy consumption and extend the life of the refrigerator. 2Clean off the condenser coils twice per year.