Asked by: Whitney Dorschelsports soccer
How do I clear my Xfinity home security activity log?
Last Updated: 30th March, 2021
- Sign in to the Xfinity Home app.
- On the Overview screen, tap the Automation icon (arrow over two dots).
- Tap the three dots on the scene you want to delete.
- Tap the trash icon.
Click to see full answer.
Similarly, it is asked, how do I delete my viewing history on Xfinity?
Clear Last Watched History
- Press the Last button on the remote.
- Use the left arrow or right arrow button on the remote to highlight a channel or program and press the D button (the green, diamond-shaped button towards the bottom of the remote).
- To delete just that channel/program, highlight Just this channel and press OK.
One may also ask, how do I remove recordings from my Xfinity camera? On the Camera screen, tap the three dots at the upper right. On the Camera Settings screen, tap Delete Camera. Don't See the Delete Camera button? If you have Xfinity Home, you can use your touchscreen to remove a Camera.
Also question is, can you see browsing history on Xfinity?
Xfinity doesn't have that information. They only provide the internet connection. Your internet brower (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, etc,) is your choice, and that will store your history. You will have to check in the settings in your browser.
How do you find recently watched on Xfinity?
See Your Recently Recorded and Viewed Programs
- Press the xfinity button on your remote.
- Select Saved on the Main Menu.
- Under For You - recent recordings are displayed under Just Recorded. Programs you've watched or partially watched will display under Recently Watched.