Asked by: Coromoto Zegretravel travel accessories
How do I connect my Bluetooth Jabra headphones?
Besides, how do I pair my Jabra Bluetooth headphones?
Press and hold (5 seconds) the Multi-function button onthe Jabra Step Wireless until the Bluetooth indicatorflashes red and blue. Pairing mode is then announced in theheadset. Go to the Bluetooth menu on your mobilephone and select Jabra Step Wireless.
- Turn on wireless headphones. Make sure they have batteries andthat they're powered on.
- Open. .
- Tap Connections. It's the first option in the settingsmenu.
- Tap Bluetooth. It's the second option in the connectionsettings menu.
- Put wireless headphones in pairing mode.
- Tap Scan.
- Tap the name of the wireless headphones.
Keeping this in view, how do I connect my Jabra wireless headphones to my computer?
How to Connect a Jabra Earpiece to a PC
- Plug the Jabra earpiece's USB adapter into the USB port on thePC.
- Place the Jabra earpiece next to the USB adapter.
- Power on the Jabra earpiece by hitting the power button on theside of the device.
- Press the pairing button on the adapter for 10 seconds untilthe light on the adapter turns solid blue.
Some devices have smart power management that may turnoff Bluetooth if the battery level is too low. If your phoneor tablet isn't pairing, make sure it and the device you're tryingto pair with have enough juice. 8. In Android settings, tapon a device's name, then Unpair.