Asked by: Libardo Boritechnology and computing computer networking
How do I connect my DIR 615 router?
Last Updated: 25th May, 2020
- Visit the router's IP address (http://192.168.0.1)ina new browser window.
- Enter the router password.
- Click on the Manual Internet ConnectionSetupbutton at the bottom.
- Enter the OpenDNS addresses in Primary DNS ServerandSecondary DNS Server fields.
- Click Save Settings button at the top.
Click to see full answer.
Consequently, how do I reset my Dlink DIR 615 router?
To reset the D-Link DIR-615 toitsdefault settings, you have to do the following steps:Putrouter into operation. Press RESET button andholdfor at least 10 seconds. Restart of the deviceisautomatically executed.
Similarly, how do I connect to my router? Connect your router to your modem.
- Connect the router and the modem with an Ethernet cable.Mostrouters come packaged with a short Ethernet cable that you canusefor this.
- Connect the modem to the WAN / Internet Port on your router.Itis usually offset, and may be a different color from theLANPorts.
In this regard, how do I log into my Dlink wireless router?
Step 1: Open your web browser and enter theIPaddress of the router into the address bar-(notin google). The default IP is 192.168.0.1 or clickherehttp://192.168.0.1. Step 2: You should be taken to aD-Linklogin page. By default, the username is admin andthere is nopassword.
What is the default password for Dlink router DIR 615?
Every version of the D-Link DIR-615routerhas a default username of Admin and, likemostD-Link routers, no default password.Thedefault IP address used to access theDIR-615router is 192.168.0.1.