Asked by: Raimonda Souissitechnology and computing wearable technology
How do I connect my fitness watch to my iPhone?
- Select 'Settings' at the top right:
- Scroll down and select your current device:
- Select 'iPhone via Apple Health' from the list ofdevices:
- Allow MoveSpring to access your activity data by selecting'Allow':
- You'll now see a connection confirmation pop up on yourscreen. Select 'Okay' to finalize:
Regarding this, why is my apple watch activity not syncing with my iPhone?
How to get your Apple Watch Activity App toSync. Go on your Watch app, go to Activity> Progress Update > switch to None. Restart youriPhone. Turn off Wi-Fi and turn it back on.
In respect to this, can you connect fitbit to iPhone?
How to pair your Fitbit to youriPhone or iPad. Tap the account button in the upper-rightcorner of the Fitbit app. Select the Fitbit you wantto pair from the available list. The Fitbit app willnow search for your Fitbit device.
Charge your watch and phone. On yourphone, turn on Bluetooth. Make sure your watch andphone are compatible.
Set up another watch with your phone
- On your phone, open the Wear OS app .
- Next to the connected watch's name, tap the Drop down arrow Adda new watch.
- To finish, follow the onscreen instructions.