Asked by: Sirlene Voorsangertechnology and computing computer peripherals
How do I connect my HP wireless printer without a USB cable?
- Click the WiFi button on the printer and selectRestore Network Settings, confirm and prompt.
- Click the Setup (Wrench icon) and select Tools, thenRestore Defaults and confirm any prompt.
- Turn the printer off and back on.
- Open the HP Officejet 4620 software and followthe steps to connect a wireless printer.
Moreover, can I setup my wireless printer without a USB cable?
You don't need to go hunting for a USB cable toconnect to a printer, and you don't need aprinter for every PC. As office equipment goes,printing is supposed to be easy. While wirelessprinting may not be as simple as plug it in, power it on, andprint, it's still a pretty straightforward process.
Subsequently, one may also ask, how do I connect my HP printer to my Mac without USB?
HOW TO CONNECT HP PRINTER TO MAC WITHOUT USB
- Turn on printer.
- Goto Apple Menu computer and select System Preferences.
- Click on Printer & Scanner.
- Select Add Printer on the page to add your HP Printer to yourcomputer.
- To install the Printer Driver, click the Download button.
- Close the window of system preferences.
Although the printer can be used in a bothwired and wireless network, only one of theconnection methods can be used at a time.Please note this only refers to how the printer can beconnected to the network; not how any computers that areprinting to it must be connected.