Asked by: Gediminas Schwarzertechnology and computing tablets and e readers
How do I connect my iPhone WiFi to my laptop wirelessly?
Last Updated: 25th June, 2020
- Launch iTunes on your computer.
- Connect your iPhone to your PC using theUSB cable that came with the phone.
- Click the name of your iPhone under the“Devices” heading in iTunes.
- Click the “Summary” tab in the mainiTunes window.
- Click the check box next to “Sync with thisiPhone over Wi-Fi.”
Click to see full answer.
Considering this, can I connect my iPhone to my laptop wirelessly?
A USB cable is required to set up Wi-Fi syncing thefirst time, after which a wireless connection can beestablished whenever your iPhone and PC are connectedto the same network. Launch iTunes on your PC and click the "Help"menu. Connect your iPhone to your PC using its USBcable.
Additionally, how do you share WiFi from your iPhone? How To Share WiFi Passwords On An iPhone Or iPad
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap Wi-Fi.
- Under Choose A Network…, tap the name of the network youwould like to join.
- Hold your iPhone or iPad close to another iPhone or iPad thatis already connected to the WiFi network.
People also ask, can you share iPhone WiFi connection?
Apple doesn't have a way to use Personal Hotspot withWi-Fi networks, even when you're tethering through USB orBluetooth, leaving Wi-Fi available. With Personal Hotspot turnedon, any active tethering disables the Wi-Fi connection, andrelies entirely on the cellular one.
How do I connect my iPhone to WiFi using WPS?
- Press the HOME button.
- Select Settings.
- Select Network.
- Select Network Set up or Setup Network Connections.
- Select Wireless, Wireless LAN or Wi-Fi.
- Select WPS (Push Button).
- Select Start.
- While the device is searching, press the WPS button on therouter to establish a connection. It may take a few minutes toconnect.