Asked by: Rajwant Yakovukfamily and relationships single life
How do I connect my Kindle to my Macbook Pro?
- Remove the plug from the end of your Kindle's power/USBcord. This exposes the USB plug.
- Plug the USB cable into an empty port on your Mac. TheKindle icon appears on the desktop.
- Double-click on the Kindle icon to browse through yourKindle.
- Drag the Kindle icon to the Trash can.
Similarly, you may ask, can you connect a Kindle to a computer?
If your file is in a Kindle-compatible formats,you can transfer it directly from your computer toyour Kindle Paperwhite via USB. To transfer the files,follow these easy steps: Connect your KindlePaperwhite to your computer using the USBcable.
People also ask, does Kindle work with Mac?
Method 1: Read Kindle Books with Kindlefor Mac app Here is a free app from amazon store that youcan use on your Mac. Access to Amazon.com to get freeKindle for Mac app. Then download and install it onthe Mac. The Kindle books you bought from Amazon willappear in Kindle for Mac because of its syncfunction.
How to Transfer PDFs to a Kindle
- Locate the PDF file either on your desktop or within the filebrowser.
- Connect the Kindle to your computer via USB cable.
- Locate the “documents” folder within theKindle.
- Drag and drop the PDF file from the original location to theKindle “documents” folder.