Asked by: Lamin Ciszetechnology and computing cameras and camcorders
How do I connect my Sky remote to my Bush TV?
Last Updated: 20th February, 2020
Once you've got your codes, you can pair your remote:
- Press tv on your Sky remote.
- Hold down select and the red button at the sametime until the red light at the top of your Skyremote flashes twice.
- Enter one of the four-digit codes.
- Press select.
Click to see full answer.
Simply so, what is the remote code for a Bush TV?
Sky, Sky+, Sky HD & Universal Remote Control Codes forBush Televisions.
|32/233||32||2106 or 1106|
|32/233F||32||2106 or 1106|
|39/401UHD||39||2106 or 1106|
|40/133F||40||2106 or 1106|
Likewise, what is the 4 digit code for a Samsung TV? 4 digit GE codes for TV sets including LCD, Plasma, and PanelTVs
|SAMSUNG||0105 0077 0076 0109 0007 0009 0004 0005 0085 0172 0942 03580012 0015 0080 0104 0106|
|SANSUI||0135 0310 0394|
Also question is, how do I get my Sky remote to control volume?
Find out the right code to control keyfunctions, including the volume, with your Skyremote.
- Press TV,
- hold Select and Red until the light blinks twice.
- Enter 4 digit code XXXX.
- Press Select.
- Adjust volume to check this has been successful.
How do you pair a remote to a TV?
How to Connect a Remote to a TV
- Hold down the program button on the remote control for 3seconds. This button mighty be displayed on the remote as"PRG."
- Press the "TV" button on the remote control to let the remoteknow it will be syncing with a TV.
- Find the proper codes for the TV you are programing.