Asked by: Yu Lyskintechnology and computing tablets and e readers
How do I connect my Sony soundbar to my Samsung TV?
Last Updated: 15th April, 2020
- Connect one end of the HDMI cable(soldseparately) to the HDMI IN port on your TV.
- Connect the other end to the TV OUT (ARC) portonyour sound bar.
- Then, connect an optical audio cable from theTV'sOptical digital audio out to OPTICAL IN on your soundbar(this is necessary to hear the TV audio).
Click to see full answer.
Besides, how do you connect a soundbar to a Samsung TV?
Connect one end of an HDMI cable into the HDMIIN(ARC) port on your TV. Connect the other end intotheHDMI OUT (TV-ARC) port on your soundbar. Changethesource on your soundbar to D.IN. After a fewseconds,TV ARC will appear on the soundbar display,and theTV will transfer audio throughthesoundbar.
Additionally, is there an app for Samsung Soundbar? To control the Soundbar with your smart deviceandthe Samsung Audio Remote app, downloadtheSamsung Audio Remote app from Google Play Store.You canselect different input sources, select songs, and controlsomefunctions through the Audio RemoteApp.
Also to know, how do I sync my soundbar to my TV?
To connect your Soundbar using Sound Sync:
- Make sure the Soundbar is powered On.
- If using an optical cable, connect the cable from theopticaloutput on the TV to the optical input on the Soundbar.
- Locate the Sound menu on your TV (differs by model).
- Select Sound Out from the Sound menu.
How do I connect a sound bar to my Samsung TV?
Connecting to Your TV
- Press Source on the remote or soundbar until BT appears onthedisplay.
- BT will change to BT PAIRING.
- Enter the Speaker menu on your TV and then selectBluetoothAudio.
- Select [AV] Samsung Soundbar from the list of Bluetoothdevicesand then select Pair and connect.