Asked by: Yu Lyskintechnology and computing tablets and e readers
How do I connect my Sony soundbar to my Samsung TV?
- Connect one end of the HDMI cable(soldseparately) to the HDMI IN port on your TV.
- Connect the other end to the TV OUT (ARC) portonyour sound bar.
- Then, connect an optical audio cable from theTV'sOptical digital audio out to OPTICAL IN on your soundbar(this is necessary to hear the TV audio).
Besides, how do you connect a soundbar to a Samsung TV?
Connect one end of an HDMI cable into the HDMIIN(ARC) port on your TV. Connect the other end intotheHDMI OUT (TV-ARC) port on your soundbar. Changethesource on your soundbar to D.IN. After a fewseconds,TV ARC will appear on the soundbar display,and theTV will transfer audio throughthesoundbar.
Also to know, how do I sync my soundbar to my TV?
To connect your Soundbar using Sound Sync:
- Make sure the Soundbar is powered On.
- If using an optical cable, connect the cable from theopticaloutput on the TV to the optical input on the Soundbar.
- Locate the Sound menu on your TV (differs by model).
- Select Sound Out from the Sound menu.
Connecting to Your TV
- Press Source on the remote or soundbar until BT appears onthedisplay.
- BT will change to BT PAIRING.
- Enter the Speaker menu on your TV and then selectBluetoothAudio.
- Select [AV] Samsung Soundbar from the list of Bluetoothdevicesand then select Pair and connect.