Asked by: Rosaline Barrialestechnology and computing smartphones
How do I connect two Android devices?
Last Updated: 23rd May, 2020
- Open your device's Settings app.
- Tap Connected devices Connection preferencesBluetooth.Make sure Bluetooth is turned on.
- Tap Pair new device.
- Tap the name of the Bluetooth device you want topairwith your phone or tablet.
- Follow any on-screen steps.
Click to see full answer.
Also, is there a way to link two phones together?
How to Connect Two Phones Together.Bluetoothtechnology allows you to wirelessly connect twophones. Makesure both of your phones are Bluetoothcapable beforeattempting to connect them. Bluetooth allowsyou toconnect wirelessly to otherphones.
Likewise, what happens when you pair two phones together? Bluetooth pairing occurs when twoenableddevices agree to establish a connection andcommunicate witheach other, share files and information . In orderto pair twoBluetooth wireless devices, a passwordcalled a"passkey" is exchanged between bothdevices.
Also to know is, how can I remotely connect two Android phones?
On the supporting device
- Download and install TeamViewer for Remote Control onyourAndroid, iOS or Windows 10 Mobile device.
- Open the App on the respective device.
- Connect to the supported device using the ID mentioned aboveorvia the Computers & Contacts list.
Can I connect two Android phones via USB?
You can make direct connectionbetweentwo Android phones/tablets and transfer databetweenAndroid via USB OTG. By using USBOTG,Android phones plugged-in can communicatewitheach other without the need to be connected toacomputer.