Asked by: Exequiel Siebertztechnology and computing smartphones
How do I connect WeChat to my PC?
Last Updated: 18th February, 2020
Click to see full answer.
Also asked, can I use WeChat on my PC?
Installing WeChat on your PC iseffortlesswith BlueStacks! The first thing you need to do is todownload thefree Bluestacks Android Emulator app for yourPC. You canuse your WeChat password you got onanother mobiledevice.
Subsequently, question is, how do I enable WeChat Web? Steps to Setup Web WeChat
- Step 1: Go to http://web/wechat/com. From your computerbrowser,go to http://web.wechat.com.
- Step 2: Scan QR Code from your phone's WeChat app.
- Step 3: Completing verification.
- Step 4: Enjoy Web WeChat on your computer.
People also ask, how can I create WeChat account on PC?
To begin, head to the WeChat Official Accounts Platformandclick “Register now”.
- Choose your Account Type.
- Create a User Account.
- Select Mainland China as your Region.
- Enter your Organization Details.
- Select Authentication Method.
- Create an Account Profile.
- Add operators.
Is there a WeChat for PC?
The first thing you need to do if you want touseWeChat on Windows XP, 7, or 8, is to download thefreeBluestacks Android Emulator app for your PC.Onceinstallation is complete, you are ready to search the GooglePlayapp store for WeChat.