Asked by: Txomin Talavantepersonal finance life insurance
How do I contact Ubiquiti?
Last Updated: 25th March, 2020
- 408-942-3085. 348.
- [email protected] Technical Support.
- www.ubnt.com/support. Customer Service.
Click to see full answer.
Besides, where is Ubiquiti Networks located?
Ubiquiti Networks is an American technologycompany started in 2005. Based in New York, NY, Ubiquitimanufactures wireless data communication products for enterpriseand wireless broadband providers with a primary focus onunder-served and emerging markets.
Subsequently, question is, what is Ubiquiti Networks UniFi? The Ubiquiti UniFi system is an enterpriseplatform comprised of wired & wireless network devices,as well as a centrally-managed software controller, with hybridsupport for secure, Cloud-hosted services. Multi-site management ofnetwork devices & users via the centralized UniFiController.
Also Know, how do I log into my UniFi controller?
Step 1: Log into your local controller as usual:
- Step 2: Open the controller's Settings > Cloud Access.
- Step 4: Enter https://unifi.ubnt.com credentials on loginrequest and select Enable Cloud Access:
- Note: If you have not yet created an account please do sonow.
How do I set up Ubiquiti airMAX?
Steps: How to Connect to an airMAX Device
- Set your computer to the 192.168.1.0/24 subnet (subnet mask255.255.255.0).
- Connect the airMAX radio to the port labelled PoE on the powerinjector.
- Connect your computer's Ethernet port to the LAN port of thesame power injector.