Asked by: Danel Henssfine art fine art photography
How do I control who sees my photos on Facebook?
Last Updated: 3rd January, 2020
- From your News Feed, click your name in the top lefttogo to your profile.
- Click Photos, then click Albums.
- Click the album you want to change theprivacysettings for.
- Click Edit in the top right.
- Click below Privacy to control who can seeyouralbum.
Click to see full answer.
Correspondingly, how do I make my photos private on Facebook 2019?
Click Photos, then click Albums. Click thealbumyou want to change the privacy settings for. Click Edit in thetopright. Click below Privacy to control who can seeyouralbum.
Also Know, how can I make my cover photo private? tab=privacy and Limit PastPosts.2. Your current cover photo will still appear Publicin yourCover Photos Album, but old Cover Photosshould beset to Friends by the default.
Correspondingly, how do I hide my photos on Facebook from non friends?
- Featured Answer. Joshua 1,103 answers. Go to yourPhotos,Albums, click on album name. Click on a Edit icon on theright,select Privacy, and change it to Friends or Only Me. You canalsoclick on Albums and edit Privacy from there.
- Answers. Recent answers. Top answers.
- This question has been closed.
How do I hide everything on my Facebook?
Method 3 Adjusting Your PrivacySettings(Desktop)
- Log into Facebook.
- Click the arrow in the upper-right corner of theFacebookpage.
- Select "Settings."
- Click the "Privacy" option in the left menu.
- Hide your posts and tags.
- Block people from posting on your timeline.
- Hide your profile from search.