Asked by: Driss Lonbartebusiness and finance gasoline prices
How do I convert cubic feet to square feet?
Last Updated: 10th April, 2021
Click to see full answer.
Likewise, people ask, how many square feet are in a cubic foot?
Square feet and Cubic feet are units ofmeasurement for very different concepts. Square feet areunits of area and cubic feet are units of volume. 16 + 4 16= 80 square feet on liner. The volume of the pool is 4 4 4 =64 cubic feet so I need 64 cubic feet ofwater.
Also, how do you calculate square feet to cubic yards? Calculate
- Calculate your area (see below)
- Calculate your volume: Multiply area times the depth, this willbe volume in cubic feet.
- Calculate your cubic yards: Divide cubic feet by 27 to convertto cubic yards and this is your answer.
- Where (ft2) = square foot, (ft3) = cubicfoot, (yd3) = cubic yard.
In respect to this, how do you convert cubic feet to feet?
If you have measured the dimensions of your item in inchesthen do the following:
- Multiply your length, width and height figures together, givingyou a total in cubic inches (in3)
- Divide the total by 1728 (as there are 1728 cubic inches in acubic foot).
How many square feet is 2000 cubic feet?
so that box has 2000 cubic foot volume, 1000square foot surface. 1 x 1 x 2000 foot conduit: 4sides, 2000 sqft each 8000 sqft 2 ends, 1 sqfteach, total 8002 square feet surface for the 2000cuft conduit. Conclusion: there is no direct relation betweencubic feet and square feet.