Asked by: Debby Erauskintechnology and computing browsers
How do I create a descriptive table in SPSS?
Last Updated: 9th February, 2020
- Click Analyze > Descriptive Statistics>Descriptives.
- Double click on the variables English , Reading , Math ,andWriting in the left column to move them to the Variablesbox.
- Click OK when finished.
Click to see full answer.
Also question is, how do I make a descriptive statistics table in SPSS?
From the start menu, click on the“SPSSmenu.” Select “descriptivestatistics”from the analysis menu. After clickingthe descriptivestatistics menu, another menu will appear.From this window,select the variable for which we want to calculatethedescriptive statistics and drag them into thevariablewindow.
Likewise, how do you make an APA table in SPSS? Using SPSS to create APA-Style Tables
- Right-click the .sst provided here and choose Save Link Astosave the file to your computer.
- Launch the IBM SPSS program.
- In the Options dialog window click the tab labeled:PivotTables.
- In the Pivot Tables dialog window Browse your computer fortheAPA table look .sst file.
People also ask, how do you make a descriptive statistics table in Excel?
How to Use Excel's Descriptive Statistics Tool
- Click the Data tab's Data Analysis command button to tellExcelthat you want to calculate descriptive statistics.
- In Data Analysis dialog box, highlight theDescriptiveStatistics entry in the Analysis Tools list and thenclick OK.
What is the difference between frequencies and descriptives in SPSS?
In short,The'Frequencies' command will count up how many timesacomponent of a variable appears and puts this information intoatable. E.g. SPSS has put all of the statistics yourequestedinto a neat table.