Asked by: Kamile Elvinstechnology and computing databases
How do I create a schema in SQL Developer?
Last Updated: 20th February, 2020
- Download and install Oracle SQL Developer. See Connect SQL Developer.
- Configure Oracle SQL Developer.
- Connect with Oracle SQL Developer.
- Execute the create user statement.
- Grant specific access to the new schema user.
- Verify schema creation.
Click to see full answer.
Likewise, what is schema in SQL Developer?
In Oracle, a schema is a user having database objects, and a user is just a user who is having the privileges to access specific schemas. Below are the steps to create a schema in Oracle SQL Developer.
Also, how do I get the explain plan in SQL Developer? In SQL Developer, you don't have to use EXPLAIN PLAN FOR statement. Press F10 or click the Explain Plan icon. It will be then displayed in the Explain Plan window. If you are using SQL*Plus then use DBMS_XPLAN.
Secondly, how do I create a schema in Dbvisualizer?
To create a new schema:
- Locate the Schemas node in the Databases tab tree,
- Open the Create Schema dialog from the right-click menu,
- Enter all required information (database dependent),
- Click Execute to create the schema.
How does a schema work?
A schema is a mental concept that informs a person about what to expect from a variety of experiences and situations. Schemas are developed based on information provided by life experiences and are then stored in memory.