Asked by: Ocie Iturriagagoitiamusic and audio tv and film podcasts
How do I create a YouTube channel 2018?
Last Updated: 26th June, 2020
- Sign in to YouTube on a computer or using themobilesite.
- Go to your channel list.
- Choose to create a new channel or use anexistingBrand Account:
- Fill out the details to name your new channel andverifyyour account.
Click to see full answer.
Regarding this, how do you create your own channel on YouTube?
01. Start with the basics
- Sign into YouTube and click on the user icon at the top rightofthe screen.
- Click on the gear icon to get to your account'sYouTubeSettings.
- Click on Create a new channel.
- Then choose “Use a business or other name”
- Add your Brand name and click create.
Beside above, is it free to make a YouTube channel?
First, you need to create your freeGoogleaccount. If you're starting a YouTube channel foryourbusiness, set up a separate Google/YouTube accountfromscratch, using a unique and nonpersonal email address.Currently,there's no such thing as a specialized business accountorYouTube channel for businesses.
How do you get paid by YouTube?
Get your channel ready to earn: Step 1:Enableyour channel for monetization. Step 2: Connect yourYouTubechannel to an AdSense account in order to earn moneyand getpaid for your monetized videos. Step 3: Take a minutetoget to know the kinds of videos you can monetize andthedifferent ad formats.