Asked by: Tabitha Scottitechnology and computing email
How do I create an additional Hotmail email account?
Last Updated: 27th January, 2020
- Open your inbox.
- Click on “Options” at the top right.
- Select “More options”
- Open “Account management” then click on“Receive and send messages from other mailboxes”
- Click on “You can receive mails from theseaccounts” then on “add another emailaddress”
Click to see full answer.
Just so, how do I create a second Hotmail email address?
Sign in to your Windows Live Hotmail account andclick the "Add an Email account" link located on theleft-hand pane under "Manage Folders." Clicking on the "Add anEmail account" link enables you to add a third-partyemail to your Windows Live Hotmailaccount.
how do you create a second email address? The process is not hard, but requires clicking throughseveral screens to get to the end result.
- Open Your Gmail Account. Open Gmail in your browser.
- Click Add Account.
- Click Add Account in the "Choose an Account" Window.
- Click Create Account.
- Fill out the Create the New Account Form.
- Create your Google Account.
Subsequently, one may also ask, how do I add multiple Hotmail accounts?
To set up multiple accounts in Outlook:
- Go to the Backstage view by selecting the File menu.
- From the Info tab, under Account Information , click AddAccount .
- In the dialog box, enter your email address to add.
- Click Connect .
- Follow the Outlook prompts to configure the account.
Can you have more than one Outlook email account?
You can sign in to your Outlook.comaccount with any alias—they all use the same password.Outlook.com lets you have multiple aliases associatedwith a single account, and you can choose whichemail address you send email from. Your primary aliaswill be the email address that appears on yourMicrosoft devices.