Asked by: Kazuko Strossnertechnology and computing browsers
How do I debug my iPhone Safari app?
Last Updated: 3rd February, 2020
Click to see full answer.
Also know, how do I debug my iPhone?
- Find and open the Settings app.
- Select Safari.
- Scroll down to find the Developer option at the bottom.
- Turn on the Debug Console.
- In Safari, look for the debug console's summary info at thetopof the page, just below the URL bar.
- Touch the summary info to view a detailed report for theerrorson the page.
Also, what is debug mode on iPhone? Debug mode is a troubleshooting tool fortheYouMail iPhone app that allows the app to createadditionaland more detailed logs of the app'sactivity.
Furthermore, how do I debug Safari?
The first thing you'll need to do is enablethedebug menu in Safari. To do this, gotoSafari->PreferencesAdvanced in the main menu, andchoosethe tab. In there, enable Show Develop menu in menu bar: Nowyousee a new option appear on the top menu, Develop.
How do you inspect mobile Safari?
With Safari open, select the Develop menu inthemenu bar. Toward the top of that list, you should see yourdevice'sname and the windows that are available to inspect.Selectthe page or application to inspect, andtheinspection window will open.