Asked by: Luzviminda Melchertevents and attractions political event
How do I delete a poll on messenger?
Last Updated: 25th March, 2021
- Click on ??? icon in the upper right corner of the group chatroom and select Poll.
- Select the Open or Closed poll which you would like todeleted.
- Select Delete Poll.
- When a reminder window appears, press OK to successfullydelete the poll.
Click to see full answer.
Just so, how do I delete a poll on Facebook Messenger?
Click on comments and details next to your poll.Click edit this poll in the top right corner. Click deletethis poll at the bottom.
Also, how do you do a poll on messenger? While in a group convo, you can tap a Polls iconin the compose window, or you can also just hit More and thenchoose Poll. Create your list of choices, submit it, andthen your friends will be able to see the poll in theconversation and then vote accordingly.
Regarding this, can you edit a poll on messenger?
Poll options can't be edited after they'readded. Keep in mind that only group members can vote onpolls.
How do I edit a poll on Facebook?
Poll options can't be edited after they're added.
To create a poll in a group:
- From your News Feed, click Groups in the left menu and selectyour group.
- Click Write Something and select Poll.
- Enter a question and then click add option to enter options forgroup members to select.
- Click Post.