Asked by: Gamal Carrapicotechnology and computing browsers
How do I delete browser?
Last Updated: 3rd March, 2020
- Go to the Control Panel.
- Click Programs.
- Choose View by Programs & Features if it's not alreadyselected.
- Click Turn Windows Features on or off.
- In the pop up window that appears, locate InternetExplorer.
- Uncheck the box next to it and press Yes.
- Wait for Internet Explorer to uninstall.
Click to see full answer.
Beside this, how do I delete my web browser?
Delete your browsing data
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app .
- Tap More Settings.
- Under "Advanced," tap Privacy Clear browsing data.
- Choose a time range, like Last hour or All time.
- Select the types of information you want to remove.
- Tap Clear data.
how do you delete sites visited on Google? Google Chrome Click the three-barred icon next to the browser addressbar. Then select "Settings." Click the "Clear Browsing Data"button to remove all of the sites you'vevisited, including your most-visitedones.
People also ask, how do I delete an app from my browser?
Click the button to do so (generally labelled "Disable"or "Turn Off", or similar). You generally cannot uninstallpre-loaded apps without rooting the device. Go in tosettings and chose the application option. From there youcan chose the list with all and find the browser orinternett app.
How do I delete all traces of Internet history?
View your browsing history and delete specificsites
- In Internet Explorer, select the Favorites button.
- Select the History tab, and choose how you want to view yourhistory by selecting a filter from the menu. To delete specificsites, right-click a site from any of these lists and then selectDelete.