Asked by: Furqan Haggetechnology and computing browsers
How do I delete downloads on my Acer laptop?
Last Updated: 30th March, 2020
Click to see full answer.
Regarding this, how do I delete downloads on my Acer?
- Open the Apps Tray. In most versions of Android, it is aniconwith a matrix of dots located along the bottom of thescreen.
- Tap Downloads. It will be among the Apps displayed,usuallyalphabetically.
- Tap and hold a file you want to delete.
- Tap the "Delete" icon.
- Tap DELETE.
Similarly, how do I find my downloads? Try either of the two following options:
- To find downloads on your PC, select File Explorer fromthetaskbar, or press the Windows logo key + E. Under Quickaccess,select Downloads. You can also find your Downloads folderunderThis PC.
- To see where your browser is saving downloads, look inyourbrowser's settings.
In this way, how do I delete multiple downloads on my computer?
Follow the steps mentioned below to deletemultiplefiles.
- a. Click on the first file.
- b. Hold “Ctrl” key and click on all the filesyouwant to delete.
- c. Then press “Delete” key andpress“Yes”.
Will deleting downloads delete files?
You can change it if you want, but theemptydirectory takes up no space, so there is really no needtodelete the directory, itself. The downloaddirectoryreceives all kinds of files--documents andmediafiles, executables, software installation packages,etc.Those files remain there unless you move ordeletethem.