Asked by: Lide Oxetechnology and computing smartphones
How do I delete everything off my Windows Phone?
Last Updated: 26th June, 2020
Click to see full answer.
Simply so, how do I delete all data from my Windows Phone?
Reset your phone
- On Start , swipe over to the All apps list, then selectSettings.
- Select System > About > Reset your phone.
- You'll receive two warnings. If you're absolutely sure youwantto restore your phone to its factory settings, select Yes, andthenselect Yes again.
Subsequently, question is, how do I clear my phone before I sell it? How to wipe your iOS device before selling it
- Remove any paired devices such as Apple iWatch.
- Sign out of iTunes and iCloud (Go to Settings-> iCloud.
- Go to Settings and tap on General.
- Select Reset and tap on “Erase All ContentandSettings”.
- You might be prompted for a device passcode.
Consequently, how do I factory reset a Nokia Lumia?
Master reset from settings menu
- Back up data on the internal memory.
- From the Start screen, touch the screen and slide left.
- Scroll to and tap Settings.
- Scroll to and tap about.
- Scroll down and tap reset your phone.
- Read the warning about your personal content being erased.
- Tap yes.
- Tap yes again to confirm.
How can I reset my windows phone without losing data?
Press and hold the volume-down button until you seetheexclamation sign. Now, press the buttons in a sequence: volumeup,volume down, power, and volume down. This will resetthefactory settings for your phone and remove thelockscreen.