Asked by: Mila Raabpersonal finance personal taxes
How do I delete my Mintpro account?
Last Updated: 20th May, 2020
- Login to mint.com.
- Click the Settings link at the top of thepage.
- Click on Sign in & Security in the left side barmenu.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and clickthe link "Delete your Mint account".
- Click YES, delete my Mint Account.
- Type your password to confirm, and then click Finish.
Click to see full answer.
Herein, how do you delete a minecraft account?
Under “My Account” click “Viewaccount settings”. Once you are at the settings page,click “Learn how” under “DeleteAccount”, and then click “Request AccountDeletion”. They will send you an email. Click the link in theemail, answer the security questions and password and then clickdelete account.
Furthermore, how do I delete my NerdWallet account?
- Log into your NerdWallet account here.
- Click on this link, which will take you to the“Settings” section of your account.
- Scroll down toward the bottom of the page, where you'll see ared link that says, "Close my account."
- Click on that link, then click “Yes, removeaccount.”
Similarly, it is asked, how do I delete my TurboTax account?
You can remove or change information in your TurboTaxaccount by clicking Intuit Account at the top of theonline program screen after signing onto the account. Clickon Account Settings. Edit any information in both Profileand Security.
How do I delete an account in Quickbooks?
Click the "Account" drop-down button. Select"Delete" to delete the account. Choose "MakeAccount Inactive" to hide the account. Choose "Edit,"change the name of the account you want to remove tothe one you want to merge it with and click "Save & Close" tomerge accounts.