Asked by: Roslyn Greigtechnology and computing email
How do I delete one of my Gmail accounts?
Last Updated: 22nd February, 2020
- Sign in to the account you want to delete.
- Go to MyAccount.Google.com.
- Click on "Delete your account or services" underAccount Preferences.
- Click "Delete Google Account and data". Confirmit's your account. Follow the rest of the process.
Click to see full answer.
Thereof, how do I delete one of my Gmail email addresses?
Click the “Edit” link in the EmailAddresses section of the Account Overview page to openthe section in Edit mode. Click the “X” or“Remove” option next to the Gmail or emailaddress you intend to delete to remove theaddress from your account. The accountassociated with the Gmail or email address remainsintact.
Similarly, how do I delete a second Gmail account? Remove alternate email addresses
- Open your Google Account. You might need to sign in.
- Select "Personal info."
- Choose Email Advanced.
- Next to the alternate email address you want to remove, tapRemove .
Hereof, how do I delete one of my Google accounts?
To delete your Google Account, follow thesesteps:
- Go to your Google Account.
- On the left navigation Panel, click Data &personalization.
- On the Download, delete, or make a plan for your data panel,click Delete a service or your account.
- On the Delete your Google Account panel, click Delete youraccount.
How do I delete a Gmail account in 2019?
How to delete a Gmail account
- Sign into your Gmail account on Google.com.
- Click the grid icon in the upper right-hand corner and select"Account."
- Under the "Account preferences" section click "Delete youraccount or services."
- Select "Delete products."
- Enter your password.