Asked by: Moh Huckemusic and audio tv and film podcasts
How do I delete shared photos from my iPhone?
Last Updated: 30th March, 2020
- In the Photos app, tap Shared at the bottom ofthescreen, then tap Streams at the top of the screen.
- Tap the shared stream you want to delete photosorvideos from.
- Tap Select, tap one or more photos, then tap .
- Tap Delete x Photos or Delete Photo.
Click to see full answer.
In this manner, how do you delete a photo from a shared album?
On a Windows computer
- Go to your shared albums.
- Double-click the shared album you want to delete photosorvideos from.
- Click a photo or video you want to delete, so that it appearsinthe Comments section on the right.
- Right-click the selected photo or video, choose Delete fromtheshortcut menu, then click Delete.
One may also ask, how do I move a photo from a shared album? You can quickly add photos and videos to a Shared Albumwiththese steps:
- In the Photos tab or from within an album, tap Select andthenselect the photos and videos that you want to share.
- Go to > Shared Albums.
- Choose the album where you want to share your photos.
Beside this, how do I get my iPhone to stop sharing photos?
To disable Photo Stream on their devices:
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap on Photos & Camera.
- Ensure "Shared Photo Streams" is set to On.
- Slide the "My Photo Stream" toggle to the left to turnitoff.
What happens if I delete a shared album?
Deleting shared albums that you createdwillremove the photos and videos stored in them ANDunsubscribethe people with whom you've shared thealbum. Thosepeople will “lose” the sharedphotos and videos,unless they explicitly made a copy in their ownCamera roll oriCloud Photo Library.